We invite you to click here to “BE A FAN”. Be part of the team.
With supporting LIVESAFE, you can:
- VOLUNTEER: The Live Safe Foundation is a great opportunity to learn new skills, give back to the community, meet new friends and be a part of a start-up non-profit organization!
- HELP: You have the power to prevent tragedy and protect loved ones and property by donating funds that provide simple, affordable tools that help ensure safety.
- SHARE: Invite friends and colleagues to join us here and help spread the word of LiveSafe by being a walking billboard – get a Live Safe t-shirt.
- FOLLOW: Read our blog, listen to our videos, get an RSS feed of any search result on this site.
- POST: List your organization on Live Safe and post opportunities, information and events that should be promoted.
- LEARN: We will take old ideas on life and fire safety and give them a new perspective – making learning fun!
- TEST: Verify your knowledge – take the Flashpoint test provided by NIFAST.
- CREATE: Contribute your talents to our “house of knowledge” by making videos, developing stories, and submitting articles.
- LINK: Display content from Live Safe on your website.
- DISCUSS: Voice your opinion on the “Hot Issues”.
- ADVOCATE: Aspire to change and make an impact. Create your own coalition for a safer home or join our quest to influence and advocate for change.
- EXPLORE: Learn about community action, other non-profits and more in our “Cool Resources” center.
- PURCHASE: We’ll guide you to make smart choices about your personal safety. Sharing with you the latest technology on the market – featuring Fire Safety Kits, smoke detectors and a variety of fire extinguishers to name a few.
- DONATE: make a contribution to support this cause – and Get safe. Stay Safe. Live Safe!
As you can see, the Live Safe Foundation has many positions and roles to fill that are essential to our mission.
At Live Safe our work to inform and empower is more than just a job, it’s a cause and we want you to join the movement! Being a fan of Live Safe means you have a vested interest in the mission. A fan loves his team whether they win or lose – we know the power of fans. Together we want to build a network of active and engaged supporters that will aspire to fill the gaps and provide services, programs and products that are historically the domain of the state.
You are probably wondering, so what are my next steps?
Start off by joining in the conversation…on timely issues, current events, relevancy of life and fire safety in your environment, and our changing culture. “Be a Fan” on our Facebook page, join one of our other social networks, forward our link to a friend, consider volunteering time or resources, attend one of our upcoming educational events, donate funds to help sponsor a school, homeowner or community with fire safety equipment and education (such as the NIFAST program’s Flashpoint Fire Safety Curriculum and Test and Fire Safety Kits) – whatever your interests we welcome your support.
What if all you cared about was lost?
We’ve had countless organizations, parents, grandparents, aunts and uncles write us and ask, “How can I support your programs and mission?“
Would you like to donate? You can make a difference in stamping out fires. Make a donation and help us keep going strong! The ongoing success of Live Safe depends upon the generous support of our fan base. Any size donation is welcomed. To achieve our goals, Live Safe will strive to obtain monetary gifts that help to support our mission through fundraisers, grants and donations. As a registered 501 (c) 3 non-profit organization, we rely on donations and resources from people like you – “FANS” – truly, every gift means so much and is tax-deductible.
Thanks for your donation; we truly appreciate your generosity!
- To make fire safety education and life saving tools available on a broad basis to communities, campuses, and institutions. Live Safe aims to help finance fire safety education where means are otherwise unavailable.
- A step further would be to develop and sponsor programs to help groups find the resources needed to advance individual and community fire safety.
To accomplish this vision, LiveSafe has set 4 goals:
- To engage students and their parents more deeply in their own education and safety through the usage of the LiveSafe blog and other social media avenues provided.
- To support communities in improving education about fire safety for high school and college-age students. We think of communities both geographically and culturally, and mean to include administrators, teachers, parents and others who have a concern for their lives and those of their children.
- To develop both statewide and local leadership dedicated to improving and advocating for life and fire safety education for our children.
- To secure funding and future grant opportunities to help support our mission.
We want to thank you in advance for your financial support. Along with convenient cash or check contributions to Live Safe, we will work with donors who would like to have the option to make a donation in honor of special occasions or in memory of loved ones.
Please make your check payable to:
3486 E. Dublin-Granville Road
Westerville, Ohio 43081
We have different levels of suggested financial donations:
- Chief: $5,000 +
- Battalion: $2,500
- Captain: $1,200
- Lieutenant: $600
- Firefighter: $150 – $300
If requested, your tax-deductible contribution can be specifically directed to provide scholarships for a Flashpoint Fire Safety class and test, as well as Student and Residential Fire Safety Kits.
With appreciation – for your generous giving!
Join Us. Get Safe – Stay Safe – Live Safe!